Monday, February 4, 2013

Les Miserables

Valentine's Day came early for me this year. On Saturday, CJ and I went into London to go see Les Mis performed at the Queen's Theatre. CJ got me the tickets as a Christmas/birthday gift and we had amazing seats. We were in the Stalls which is the bottom level only about 10 rows back. I love musicals and Broadway so I was so excited to get to see Les Mis performed on a London stage where it originated.




We also decided to celebrate Valentine's Day early by going out to a steakhouse in Piccadilly Circus nearby the theatre. While we had a great time we did, unfortunately, find out that England can't do steak as good as America does. But I also guess that we both have very high standards when it comes to our steak. However, we definitely made up for it when we had my favorite champagne at the theatre. Did I mention I love being able to order alcohol? All in all we had a great time and I loved my Christmas present!!!



That's about all for now. I'll post again soon but until then...Cheers!

2 comments: